Updated: Aug 24, 2021
Anyone else feel rushed most mornings and find it hard to get in a decent breakfast before heading out the door? Breakfast is such an important meal to FUEL you and to set the tone for your nutrition the rest of the day. These egg cups are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go (which both Mike and I need regularly)! ￼Each cup contains approximately 140 calories and 11 grams of protein. Pair it with a piece of fruit, and you have a perfect quick breakfast that will get you energized and keep you full all morning long.￼￼ At Fueled4Wellness our nutrition program doesn't give you a meal plan, but it TEACHES you how to make your breakfast, lunch, and dinner simple and in a way that will keep you full and energized without feeling hungry or deprived. Plus, you get plugged into our Fueled4Wellness community for support and tons of healthy recipes. For more info, contact us a email@example.com .
Scrambled Egg Cups
* 12 large eggs
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 3 Tablespoons onion diced
* 1/2 pound ground turkey sausage, browned
* Ground pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 red pepper diced
* 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
* 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves finely shredded
(Feel free to modify the veggies to your liking￼￼ -- other great options include broccoli or mushrooms!)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (the heavier you spray, the less it will stick) or use thick muffin liners.
* In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.
* Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin liner.
* Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.